Do you repurpose your content before you publish it? Or do you distribute your content first, and then see what happens before you repurpose it?
In this episode, Amy shares the repurposing and distribution approach we take at Content 10x, and reveals how it can help you streamline your content processes and get your pillar content more attention and more ROI.
- The problem with a publish-first, then repurpose approach
- Why publishing your content should be like a product launch
- How much content we repurposed this podcast episode into BEFORE we published it!
Important Links & Mentions
- Content 10x: https://www.content10x.com
- My book: https://www.content10x.com/book (Content 10x: More Content, Less Time, Maximum Results)
Join hundreds of business owners, content creators and marketers and get content repurposing tips and advice delivered straight to your inbox every week https://www.content10x.com/newsletter
Amy Woods is a content repurposing expert and the CEO and Founder of Content 10x–a specialist content repurposing agency helping tech and professional services businesses worldwide repurpose their content. Amy is a best-selling author, hosts two content marketing podcasts (The Content 10x Podcast and B2B Content Strategist), and speaks on stages all over the world about the power of content repurposing.