Sitting on the couch can sometimes turn into a self-pity session where you spin out on everything going wrong in your life. Rarely do we make space to find wellness in illness, but Positive Psychiatrist, Dr. Samantha Boardman, is changing the traditional therapy conversation.
We discuss the unique and accessible ways to invite vibrancy and joy in your life and why perfection isn’t a priority when aligning happiness with action.
You will learn about...
- What it means to be a positive psychiatrist
- Creating “WOOP” goals
- Positive psychology for children
- Connecting movement and nutrition with mood
- Combating resistance around goals
- Permission to feel “negative” emotions
- A typical day in the life of Dr. Samantha Boardman
Connect with Kelly:
Be Well By Kelly is a production of Crate Media
Mentioned in this episode:
Be Well Protein Powder
Grass-fed protein powder with organic monkfruit extract, organic cacao & vanilla, and NOTHING else. Get $5 off your order at bewellbykelly.com with promo code 'PODCAST5'.