Have you given thought to how you’d like to structure your retirement plan? How about a strategy that ensures you have both income and growth in retirement?
The bucket strategy is a simple strategy that will give you peace of mind through your retirement. The goal for your retirement should be to have access to money, an income stream, and growth on your money.
In this episode of the Secure Your Retirement podcast, we talk about the retirement bucket strategy and its peace of mind benefit. Listen in to learn how to separate the cash, income, and growth buckets and remove worries from your retirement plan.
In this episode, find out:
- The 3 buckets that make up our peace of mind first retirement strategy.
- Having a liquid cash bucket – an existing and protected emergency or feel-good fund.
- The income bucket – is a paycheck you can rely upon every single month to cover your needs and wants.
- The growth bucket – a growing yet risky bucket and likely going to be in the stock market.
- Why the income bucket should be disconnected from any stock market fluctuations.
- How the peace of mind first retirement strategy removes any worry of the stock market fluctuations.
- “The reason we can have some volatility in the growth bucket is because we know that our income is covered.”- Murs Tariq
- “When you retire, you want to make sure that you have the income coming in and you don’t want to worry about it.”- Radon Stancil
If you are in or nearing retirement and you want to gain clarity on what questions you should be asking, learn what the biggest retirement myths are, and identify what you can do to achieve peace of mind for your retirement, get started today by requesting our complimentary video course, Four Steps to Secure Your Retirement!
To access the course, simply visit POMWealth.net/podcast.