How to Successfully Drive the Strategy Execution Process
Strategy Execution Process
A business strategy execution process looks easy on paper, but when you start to follow your plan and put it all into action, stuff happens, hiccups happen, and you don’t always get the results you’d like to get.
Today’s guest, Sean Ryan, can help us zero in on how to smooth those speed bumps. He’s an expert in helping organizations get to where they want to go. And he’ll explain how you can drive strategy to get results without taking unnecessary detours.
What You’ll Discover About the Strategy Execution Process:
* 7 areas that impact that the strategy execution process [02:31]
* Where the strategy execution process often goes wrong [04:55]
* The problem with activity-based versus results-oriented goals [07:13]
* The critical importance of follow-up and follow-through to the strategy execution process [11:44]
* How the “Marshmallow Layer” can derail the strategy execution process [19:35]
* Tips for better communication [22:25]
* And MUCH more.
♥ Share this episode with someone you think will benefit from it. ♥
Sean Ryan is a world-renowned business consultant, speaker, trainer and executive coach.
As the founder of Whitewater International Consulting, he has worked internationally with companies such as Disney, Nucor Steel, FedEx and Nestle Waters North America/Perrier Group of America.
With more than two decades of industry experience, Sean is highly regarded for his ability to guide organizations through complex transformational change in what he describes as “a world of perpetual whitewater”.
Rating and reviewing the show helps us grow our audience and allows us to bring you more of the rich information you need to succeed from our high powered guests. Leave a review at Lovethepodcast.com/BusinessConfidential
Joining the Business Confidential Now family is easy and lets you have instant access to the latest tactics, strategies and tips to make your business more successful.