At age 12, Murray Hale started his first job scrubbing the floor at the local butcher's shop.
Little did he know that 40-something years later, he would sell 45 million dollars worth of advertising in an industry he hated at the start.
Here's a snapshot of what you will discover in The 45 Million Dollar Man:
* The Birthday Gift - The one birthday gift Murray would get every year that drove him to scrub floors at the local butchers at age 12.
* 5 Life-Changing Lessons - 5 lessons Murray learnt from doing the opposite of his abusive father.
* Get Around Good People - why it's essential to get around good people and to help them first can grow your business.
* Golf Life Lessons - 4 major life lesson Murray learnt from playing golf that has helped him sell 45 million dollars of radio advertising.
* Corporate Box To Bum Radio Sales Rep - why Murray became resentful after leaving the corporate world and all its glory to become a commission radio sales.
* Selling The Intangible - what Murray learnt about selling intangibles and how he overcame his initial struggle.
* One Decision, Two Choices - the turning point in Murray's radio advertising career. If you struggle to get ahead in any of your businesses, this advice is GOLD.
* Selling 105 Cars in one weekend - how Murray helped The Paul Kelly Company sell 105 cars in one weekend using a $1 down deposit.
* And much and much more...
If you want to sell more, you should listen to this sales-generating podcast today.
Have fun & take action