Join your host Malay Damania in this exciting and insightful episode with guest Piyush Bhatia who is the founder of B.M English Speaking Institute.
Piyush shares his journey of how he got an innovative idea of starting his own coaching business when he checked a Wikipedia page in 2003 where he realized only 1% of the India population knows how to speak correct English.
He made teaching English his passion and started with a goal of teaching 1 crore Indians. 18 years later he has taught 7.2 crore working professionals, students and home makers and helped them elevate their lives.
- It is essential to understand that English and communication are two different things. English is merely a language but communication is how you use that language to express yourself.
- Communication includes your voice tone, eye contact, presentation skills, articulation and decoration of language.
- There are many leaders who don’t know how to speak in English but are excellent communicators.
- Learning the right voice modulation with effective communication can help you close more business deals.
- Build confidence as that is an integral part of communicating effectively.
About the guest
Piyush Bhatia Piyush Bhatia, Founder and CEO of B M English Speaking Institute Pvt.Ltd. Total Experience 33 Years of which 18 years in Training He has more than 16 years of Corporate experience with DSP Merrill Lynch, JP Morgan and ICICI and has worked with Investment Banking and Equity Research Department Completed Graduation in Commerce Business and Training are his top two passions
He has conducted 100+ Online workshops on Business Communication in 2020 He is Fluent in English, Hindi, Marathi and Gujrati Has conducted several Train the Trainer batches for in-house and open Seminars He has trained Middle and Senior Managers in major Corporates. Some of them are Sodexho, Bluestar, DNA, Faculty of Management Studies, Techprocess, Dinjure His love for making a difference is demonstrated in the outstanding success of participants at BM English Speaking
Buy Malay’s book - Business Champ
Malay Damania conducts business mentoring and coaching sessions to help small and medium business owners, startup founders, entrepreneurs, and CEOs to get past their stagnancy in business to move into a growth trajectory.
Book Free Consultation with Malay
Connect with Malay at:
Website - www.malaydamania.com
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/malay-damania-23285717
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/malaydamania/
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
**This show is produced and managed by Done For You Podcasts, full-service podcast launch and management company**