Dina Friedman, producer of The Media Path Podcast, joins Ryan and Nicole to discuss the 1997 Peter Cattaneo film, The Full Monty. It was nominated for 4 Oscars and it ended up winning Best Original Score in a Musical or Comedy for Anne Dudley's "controversial" score.
- How the movie went from an indie film to a huge hit. (grossed 250 million on a 3.5 million budget)
- Why Anne Dudley's score is considered controversial
- How the soundtrack is full of great dance tracks
- How the film packages a lot of heavy topics in a crowd pleasing film
- The film's legacy and how it will soon be a TV show
If you're looking to create a podcast with professional sound, check out Podtastic Audio at:
For More Information about The Media Path Podcast:
If you'd like to support Soundtrack Your Life, we have a Patreon, where you'll get bonus episodes and more!