- In business, should you love what you do?
- Tim tells the story of the creation and demise of a lot of yoga studios
- In business, unconditional love is not only about that one thing, it needs to also include everything else related to the business
- In your business, are you working with the right people?
- What is unconditional love?
- Episode 46 is about The Heart Chakra and Your Mind In A NonFooFoo Way.
- The story of the greatest massage therapist in the world, Eve
- Unconditional love means embracing all aspects of the business, no matter what they entail
- If you are not willing to embrace all aspects of your business, you are not practicing unconditional love, you are lying to your community and yourself
- Do you know WHY you created your business?
- A business that needs to trash other business does not know their WHYs
- Identifying your three WHYs allows you to create your niche so you can be of service
- Have you ever considered creating a yoga neighborhood?
- The great book that Tim mentions is called Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek and can be found here: https://amzn.to/2mCFV7Y
- You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
Brought to you by Paleo Ayurveda - Ayurveda Designed for Thriving
For YA & AAPNA Registered Instructors
Earn CEUs here.
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.