Craig Francisco is a modern sales & marketing guru in manufacturing and beyond. In his 25 year career, he's served as an operations leader, a podcast host, a sales consultant, and now he’s the President at RōBEX. This brand-new automation company is taking the world by storm with an incredible team and deep expertise in the food, glass, and tissue industries, just to name a few.
In this episode of Manufacturing Happy Hour, we discuss Craig’s varied career, some tips he’s picked up over the years, and how to stay relevant online. We look at what type of social media content most resonates with people and how to build a solid strategy. We round off with some of Craig’s best tips for staying ahead online and how to measure your progress.
In this episode, find out:
- We start by discussing how RōBEX helps businesses find automated, smart technology solutions
- What lessons Craig has picked up throughout his career from mentors and books
- Craig discusses why there’s no reason you can’t be successful
- Craig reveals why creating customer avatars is step one in any successful marketing plan
- How to create valuable content on social media and avoid common mistakes
- How RōBEX manages to stay consistent (even through a pandemic)
- The importance of measuring the results of your strategies
- How to stay relevant online, despite all the competition
Enjoying the show? Please leave us a review here. Even one sentence helps. It’s feedback from Manufacturing All-Stars like you that keeps us going!
- “The content is the most important thing in social media, not the frequency” – Craig Francisco
- “No matter what you do or where you decide to put your money, always measure the results” – Craig Francisco
- “Make sure you are figuring out how to stay relevant online” – Craig Francisco
Links & mentions:
Make sure to visit http://manufacturinghappyhour.com for detailed show notes and a full list of resources mentioned in this episode. Stay Innovative, Stay Thirsty.