This week, we’re re-sharing a personal favorite. This episode is all about building your community of women and why it’s important for the mind, body, and soul. Friendships come and go, but the bond created with your best girlfriends is unlike any other. We are thankful to Leigh Anne Garcia, Laura Fidler, and Lisa Jungemann for joining us and sharing their stories and perspective.
- 03:13 - Meet Cristie and DeAnna’s closest girlfriends
- 05:14 - How their relationships with friends have developed over the years and what they prioritize now
- 08:09 - The value of perspective now vs. in their 20s
- 10:49 - Why it’s important to build friendships with people who align with your values
- 12:53 - The #1 way to teach your daughters how to value friendships
- 14:32 - Gut instincts and the role it plays when developing true friendships
- 17:40 - Advice that Cristie has shared with her daughters about choosing their friends
- 18:33 - The most memorable moments spent with your best girlfriends
- 21:59 - The different ways girlfriends have saved us
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Are video podcasts more your style? Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
- We'd love to hear from you! Send us a message on Instagram or Facebook.
- Do you want your next vacation to be in luxury? Book your exclusive retreat here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us an iTunes Review:
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.