In the episode, Nick Day is joined on The HR L&D Podcast by Amy Spurling, an LGBTQ+ entrepreneur and Founder and CEO of Compt - HR software that enables companies to offer truly personalized employee perks that adapt to remote and hybrid needs.
Amy has nearly 20 years of experience in venture-backed companies' leadership roles, ranging from the early start-up phase to high growth and exit.
Amy is an industry thought leader who has spoken at a variety of conferences and in webinars, from Fortune’s Brainstorm Tech to the Society for Human Resource Management’s Annual Expo.
Amy has also been published repeatedly in top publications like Fortune, Insider, Bloomberg, NPR, Fast Company, BBC, TechCrunch, Yahoo! Morning Brew, and more.
Amy was named Boston's 2016 CFO of the Year by Boston Business Journal, and Compt has won its fair share of awards, including SHRM's Top HR Platform of the Year Award.
In this “Personalising Remote & Hybrid Employee Perks” episode with Amy Spurling on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What do the words Human Resources mean to you?
- How can employee perks help companies attract and retain employees?
- Are perks just for those in offices?
- How can HR leaders satisfy the needs of those who may not work at a desk?
- What do HR teams need to consider when implementing stipends?
- If companies can afford stipends, shouldn't they pay people higher wages instead?
- What's the case for stipends?
- What is a common misconception/myth about employee perks or fringe benefits?
Links highlighted in this “Personalizing Remote & Hybrid Employee Perks” episode are included below:
Remember, If you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an #HRvacancy that you would love some specialist #humanresources #hragency support with, please get in touch with me, Nick Day! I would love to help show you what a great #HRRecruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call – at 01727800377