In this episode, Ian talks about his views on natural healing and synchronicities which come when you have a goal and dream of being free and peaceful. He discusses the value of setting goals, and also having impossible dreams. Dreaming big and remain open to possibilities, you will experience unlimited synchronicities, a deeper connection to your healing and to who you want to be.
• Different stories about Ian’s natural healing journey
• The synchronicities that you may see as coincidence
• Having big goals called impossible dreams
• Dedicating time and energy for spiritual wellbeing and spiritual health
• A big dream of feeling free and feeling peaceful
• Changing your mindset and belief around what is possible
• Deeper connection changes perspectives
About the Host:
Ian Hawkins is the Founder and Host of The Grief Code. Dealing with grief firsthand with the passing of his father back in 2005 planted the seed in Ian to discover what personal freedom and legacy truly is. This experience was the start of his journey to heal the unresolved and unknown grief that were negatively impacting every area of his life. Leaning into his own intuition led him to leave corporate and follow his purpose of creating connection for himself and others. The Grief Code is a divinely guided process that enables every living person to uncover their unresolved and unknown grief and dramatically change their life and the lives of those they love. Thousands of people have now moved from loss to light following this exact process.
You can also stay connected with me by joining The Grief Code community at www.ianhawkinscoaching.com/thegriefcode and remember, so that I can help even more people to heal, please subscribe and leave a review on your favourite podcast platform