Samara Mendez is a passionate leader in the Business as Mission movement, having dedicated years of her life towards empowering communities through sustainable business practices.
With roots originating from the Amazon region of Brazil, Samara brings a wealth of experience from her time as a missionary in South Africa and Mozambique, as well as her training in Colorado's Business as Mission School. Now leading the Business as Missions movement in Brazil, Samara's vision for fostering economic, spiritual, social, and environmental growth has made a significant impact on the lives of countless individuals.
➡️ Read the blog post
Follow or Subscribe
➡️ Apple Podcasts
➡️ Google Podcasts
- Discover the transformative power of Business as Mission movement on local communities.
- Uncover new possibilities for sustainable impact through strategic business and mission partnerships.
- Develop stronger employee relationships to effectively influence society.
- Explore the vital role social enterprises play in addressing social and environmental concerns.
- Embrace the undeniable value of fostering women's leadership in business and mission endeavors.
LINKS & RESOURCES:
ABOUT SAMARA MENDEZ
Samara Mendez went from Colorado to South Africa where she worked with an NGO that trained church volunteers and entrepreneurs to manage their businesses. She was thrilled to be a part of this community and watched as people grew in wisdom and started saving money to invest in their businesses.
Through her work, she saw how important it is for people to see themselves in their own actions and put their gifts and talents to work. For African people, who often feel unable to succeed, this was a paradigm shift. Samara was proud to help people learn how to grow on their own terms and build businesses that could employ others.
✅ Follow to get the show for free
✅ Let's Connect
✅ Get updates on my book
Mentioned in this episode:
Anthologies From the Forefront - Getting Closer to God
In his second volume of the Anthologies from the Forefront series, N Scott McClelland pursues the goal of leading believers deeper into their beliefs and disciples deeper into their discipleship. Follow the link to find it on Amazon.
Anthologies Volume 2