Joe Sanok is a business consultant, TEDx speaker, and the author of Thursday is the New Friday: How to Work Fewer Hours, Make More Money, and Spend Time Doing What You Want. He’s even been featured in Forbes, GOOD Magazine, and the Smart Passive Income Podcast, and he’s the host of his own podcast, the Practice of the Practice, which is one of the top 50 podcasts worldwide. Today he’s diving into the concept of his book, which is all about cutting the workweek down to four days - it could benefit your business more than you think!
Believe it or not, Joe says switching from a five-day to four-day workweek will actually help you get more done - as he says, slowing down is what will help you speed up. Wondering how you can efficiently implement this change? He’s breaking it all down.
In this episode, you’ll learn all about how beneficial a four-day workweek can be as well as how you can make a smooth transition within your own business. Not only will you have more free time, but you’ll be more productive when you are working - it’s a win-win, so listen in!
In this episode
Support the show
- [1:36] Joe gives us a look at his background and explains how he became an expert in productivity.
- [5:03] Joe speaks about the birth of the five-day workweek and how a four-day one can be even more effective. It’s got tons of benefits!
- [8:00] Joe explains how businesses and individuals can implement a 4-day work week - start it as an experiment at first, troubleshoot, set boundaries, and end with a full evaluation.
- [12:28] Joe says that slowing down will help you speed up and dive into that concept.
- [14:23] How can you handle resistance to the 4-day workweek? Joe shares tips.