When it comes to setting goals, a lot of people make the mistake of not having goals that are both settable and gettable. On top of that, there are so many goal setting tools available out there which can cause people to get distracted and not actually commit to taking action on those goals!
YOUR PERSONAL INVITE: Join us on the inside of the Youpreneur Incubator where you’ll learn everything you need to know about building a 6-figure business! It is the only coaching platform that includes a tried and tested roadmap, with step by step strategies that truly work. Coupled together with live monthly and quarterly coaching calls, access to our private members only Facebook group for extra accountability, you’ll have everything you need to achieve your goals and reach 6-figures! Find out more here, or send Chris a DM on Instagram with the word “PODCAST”.
In this episode, Chris deep dives into all things goal setting and explains why achieving all your goals just got easier! He covers why accomplishing big goals is a myth, and why actually achieving your goals requires a whole different skill set and level of commitment.
- [02:08] - Reflecting on your goals
- [02:54] - Don’t get distracted by the fancy tools
- [04:01] - Accomplishing big goals is a myth
- [05:21] - What Chris reminds himself every time he sets a new goal
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Reviewing your goals on a monthly or quarterly basis will keep you accountable to them
- Writing your goals is one thing, taking action on them requires a different skill set and level of commitment
- There are so many tools out there that will help you set goals, but they won’t help you achieve them
- Making sure that you know exactly how much time and energy it will take to achieve a goal and if it will be a good investment of your mental bandwidth
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.