Lorraine Ashover, Director of Minerva Procurement Consultancy Services, returns for the third episode of the Summer of CPD podcast series!
She joins me to share her tips on how to plan your procurement timetable.
How long should it take? How long could it take? How long should each stage of the process last for?
We’ve got the answers for you in today’s episode!
The episode at a glance:
[1:46] – Lorraine emphasises the need for setting up and understanding timetables now before the craziness of the new academic year carries us away!
[3:01] – Where to start in terms of document preparation
[7:43] – Lorraine digs into the detail of the different stages and timelines
[14:21] – Lorraine shares the common sticking points with procurement timetables and processes
- Follow Lorraine on Twitter
- Check out Lorraine’s website – Minerva Procurement Consultancy
- Read Lorraine’s blog on this topic
PODCAST: 5 Things SBLs Need To Know About Procurement - Lorraine’s previous podcast
PODCAST: 7 Tips For Good Estates Management
Want to be a guest on the podcast?
Click here to leave me your details and I'll be in touch soon!
· If you haven’t already, make sure you hit subscribe in your podcast player so you don’t miss out on future episodes!
· Or click here if it’s easier!
Get in touch:
You know I love to hear from you so please pop me an email or get in touch on social media to let me know what you think of the show and what you’d like to see in the future!
You can find Laura here…
- Website, Blog & Free Resources