Do you have an equivalent to finding your keys in the fridge??? Discover in today's episode what this teaches us about Imposter Syndrome's self-sabotage strategies. This episode is for you if you know you secretly get in your own way - or a friend or someone in your team is doing this - and you don't know how to stop it.
What you'll discover today:
- Why my keys really ended up in the fridge
- How my Imposter Syndrome Iceberg model explains why this happens
- How burnout and toxic resilience make the keys-in-fridge thing worse
- The secret truth about self-sabotaging
- Surprisingly common ways we self-sabotage, without even realising
- Three self-mentoring questions you can use today, to unpick what's secretly causing your self-sabotage runaway train, and how to stop it from leaving the station in the first place
Join in the discussion:
Here's where we're talking about this on LinkedIn.