Marketing. Do you hate it? Do you think it's gross? What if you change your relationship AND get clients with marketing? We kicked off 2021 with a 5-day marketing challenge to encourage you to put yourself and your business out there. It’s served with a dash of how to make marketing less overwhelming and not creepy. (Dare I say fun?)
Find out what happened when we did our own challenge and what our biggest takeaways from the experience was. Plus, get some marketing tips even if you didn’t do the challenge.
Listen to discover:
- Why did we do this challenge anyway?
- Why Carrie isn't worried about SEO
- The Benefits of Google My Business
- Do Google Ads work? (Carrie tested it!)
- Scheduling social media posts (what scheduler do you use?)
- You don't need to be a graphic designer to make pretty art
- Who really loved the challenge?
- What industry are we technically in?
- What to do when you don't actually want new clients.
- Creating an avatar when you're doing more than one thing
- How content (and this challenge) pays off a year later
- Market research is important, ya'll!
- Why the pre-work was so critical (and will always help you!)
- What would you do in this listener's situation?
Adobe Spark (comes with a Creative Cloud subscription)
Podcast Editors Club
Podcast Editor Academy
Shout out to Kimberly of Werker Bee Media: http://werkerbeemedia.com
This episode was edited by Michael Safwat of YaYa Podcasting
Appearing in this episode:
Jennifer Longworth: https://bourbonbarrelpodcasting.com | @KYPodcasting
Carrie Caulfield-Arick: https://yayapodcasting.com | @carriearick
Bryan Entzminger: https://toptieraudio.com | @toptieraudio
Sorely missed… Daniel Abendroth: https://rothmedia.audio | @rothmedia_audio
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
OP3 - https://op3.dev/privacy