How do you prepare and conduct a really excellent expert interview?
To help answer this question, host Amy Woods spoke to Sarah Goff Dupoint in this episode of the Content 10x Podcast. Sarah is Principal Writer for Work Life by Atlassian where she has worked in different roles for 11 years. She is also an executive ghostwriter and public speaker.
Sarah delivered a talk at Content Marketing World 2022 called Your Words, Not Mine: How (And Why) To Spice Up Your Content With Expert Interviews. This talk captured Amy’s attention, and, as someone who often conducts expert interviews she wanted to delve deeper.
- Why interviews create great content
- How to find the right experts and get them to agree to an interview
- The best way to prepare and how to conduct them
- How to repurpose that content into more high value content
Important links & mentions:
- Sarah Goff Dupont on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarahgoffdupont/
- Sarah on Twitter @sarahgoffdupont
- Atlassian https://www.atlassian.com/
- My book: https://www.content10x.com/book (Content 10x: More Content, Less Time, Maximum Results)
Amy Woods is the CEO and founder of Content 10x, the world’s first and longest-running specialist content repurposing agency that partners exclusively with B2B tech and professional services businesses.
Amy is a best-selling author, hosts two content marketing podcasts (The Content 10x Podcast and B2B Content Strategist), and speaks on stages all over the world about the power of content repurposing.
Join hundreds of business owners, content creators and marketers and get content repurposing tips and advice delivered straight to your inbox every week https://www.content10x.com/newsletter