Sujan is owner of MailShake, RightInbox, Pick, Voila Norbert, WebProfits Agency. You have a wife, 3 kids, run 5+ companies, you’re invested in 10+ more, drive sweet supercars and race motorcycles.
0:00 - 00:47: How many SaaS companies do you own?
01:48 Do you have a CEO of all these companies?
02:41 Are all these companies along the same vein?
04:34 Do you start these tools yourself or buy them?
08:22 Do you use investors to buy these companies?
12:30 Do you have an office?
19:13 What is the primary way you market your companies?
23:30 Have you noticed SEO changing in recent years?
28:04 Do you place any importance on video?
31:23 What importance do you place on social media?
35:41 - Why are emails so powerful?
37:48 How cold emails change over the years?
41:06 Where does SujanPatel.com's revenue come from?
42:18 If you were a newbie, would you start a blog today?
Topics we cover in this awesome interview:
• How many SaaS companies do you own?
• Do you start these tools yourself or buy them?
• How do you run them….like do you have a bunch of Indian dudes somewhere working on this.
• How do you think about what to get into? You just look for something profitable and try?
CONTENT MARKETING AND SEO:
• One of your primary ways you market your SaaS companies is Content Marketing on all of them. Is that true?
• Have you noticed SEO changing in recent years?
• What important do you place on videos?
• What important do you place on social media?
• Why are emails so powerful? Still seem to be the backbone of all companies.
• Why is an email newsletter so powerful?
• What do you think of SubStack?
• Has reaching out via email changed at all? MailShake knowledge.
• What email service do you use or recommend? Infusion → ConvertKit. Like Apple products comparison.
• SujanPatel.com blog generates over $1 million in revenue a year. That comes from the 20 to 30 leads I get per month for consulting engagements.
• If you were a newbie would you start a blog today, or just an Instagram or Twitter?
MAKE A MILLION:
• Sujan Patel goes broke. He needs to make a million bucks in the next year or two. What would you do? Start a SaaS? Sell a product?
• What do you think people miss going to the next level. Like me, what do you see I’m not doing.
• Why don’t you go the full on Tai Lopez route and brag about stuff more?
• How do you juggle the dad thing?
• Hiring yourself out? You spoke about this years ago, how did that go?
• How do you schedule your time?
🖥 Website: https://www.SujanPatel.com
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/sujanpatel
🌇 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/patel_sujan/
▶️ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/SujanPatel
Follow Copywriting Course:
🖥 Website: https://copywritingcourse.com
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/nevmed
👨🏼💼 Members Area: https://members.copywritingcourse.com
▶️ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/kopywriting