“Your people are your biggest assets. Your client facing people can give you real insights into your customer’s needs and requirements”- Malay Damania.
Evolving your business with time is crucial. Sometimes entrepreneurs feel that they don’t need to change if things are working for them because let’s be honest, change can be challenging and emotionally draining.
But businesses who pivot, adapt and change based on the current times and growing demands of customers usually thrive and succeed. Businesses who avoid change see stagnation or even negative growth.
- Check what your competitors are doing. See if they are changing their product or client facing strategies and compare those with your current processes and market needs.
- Take customer feedback seriously and make changes based on their concerns and suggestions.
- Establish honest and open communication with your employees. Listen to what they are saying.
- Conduct continuous team training programs and workshops as when your employees will upskill, it will benefit your company and help your business evolve.
- Embrace technology and leverage its power to automate mundane tasks and deliver top notch customer service.
Listen to the entire episode to understand why it is essential for you as a business to continuously evolve and adapt changes for better growth.
Buy Malay’s book - Business Champ
Malay Damania conducts business mentoring and coaching sessions to help small and medium business owners, startup founders, entrepreneurs, and CEOs to get past their stagnancy in business to move into a growth trajectory.
Book Free Consultation with Malay
Connect with Malay at:
Website - www.malaydamania.com
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/malay-damania-23285717
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/malaydamania/
Email - email@example.com
**This show is produced and managed by Done For You Podcasts, full-service podcast launch and management company**