Q&A with Florida Real Estate University
Candidate Information Booklet for the Real Estate Sales Associate Examination
Candidate Information Booklet for the Real Estate Broker Examination
1. So, you want to be a Real Estate Professional? There is a lot of information out there when it comes to becoming an agent.
2. What does the 63 hrs course do for me?
3. What’s the first thing I should do to get started?
4. Do I need the Florida Real Estate Law Exam Prep Online Course?
5. Where on the FREU home page is the portal to access log on / training?
6. I would guess that I would be able to stop and start as my schedule allows and I won’t lose my place in the online course?
7. After the course, how do I get my license?
8. Does Florida Real Estate University offer discount enrollments or promos?
9. If I am a military veteran, do you have any recommendations as far as how to use my Veterans benefits with the state for my license?
10. When I register for the online class, do I need anything else to help me on my way?
11. Once I complete the online course, what’s next? Take the State License exam? How long does that take?
12. Do I need to find a broker or Real Estate company to work under or can I free-lance?
13. What else should I be thinking about?
14. What are some of the other courses that might be beneficial if I want to increase my professional skills?