Does it matter where a leader lives in order to thrive? Coach Teon Singletary states it doesn’t matter where you live in order to thrive. For his life, he has chosen to return to his home region to live and work.
Three motivators that impacted Coach Teon’s choice to return home:
1. Supporting his family
2. Acknowledging his desire to be a difference maker, a change agent, a culture shifter
3. Finding his truth, his foundation
Key choices Coach Teon continues to make:
1. A full-on commitment to stay
2. Intentional avoidance of the small-minded traps that would cause his downfall
3. Readiness to coach and teach others in how to face the daily battle of moving from a poverty mindset to a growth mindset.
Conclusion from Coach Teon: “It doesn’t matter where a leader lives. Every leader can lead from where they are, starting with their daily actions.”
Nina Ellison, Leadership Consultant, can be reached at email@example.com