Are we going to obey? When the Nature of Christ is worked us, it is no longer a thought as we have the mind of Christ.
• The Golden Calf was built out of disobedience.
• Moses hit the rock out of disobedience.
• The importance of what God is doing in each of us, is finding Him in one another.
• I am finding it easier to obey God because I know you.
• Start wherever you are at.
• The ending point is the nature of Christ worked in you.
• We are talking about metamorphosis from a worm to a butterfly.
4. And he took this from their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, and made it into a molten calf; and they said, “This is your god, O Israel, who brought you up from the land of Egypt.”
5. Now when Aaron saw this, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made a proclamation and said, “Tomorrow shall be a feast to the Lord.”
Numbers 20:11, 12
11. Then Moses lifted up his hand and struck the rock twice with his rod; and water came forth abundantly, and the congregation and their beasts drank.
12. But the Lord said to Moses and Aaron, “Because you have not believed Me, to treat Me as holy in the sight of the sons of Israel, therefore you shall not bring this assembly into the land which I have given them.”
2 Samuel 11:4, 15
4. And David sent messengers and took her, and when she came to him, he lay with her; and when she had purified herself from her uncleanness, she returned to her house.
15. And he had written in the letter, saying, “Place Uriah in the front line of the Fiercest battle and withdraw from him, so that he may be struck down and die.”
19. Therefore Jesus answered and was saying to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, unless it is something He sees the Father doing; for what ever the Father does, these things the Son also does in like manner.
John 16:7, 12-15,27
7. “But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper shall not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you.
12. “I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
13. But when He, the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.
14. He shall glorify Me; for He shall take of Mine, and shall disclose it to you,
15. All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore, I said that He takes of Mine, and will disclose it to you.”
27. for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from the Father,
John 17:21-23, 26
21. that they may all be one; even as Thou, Father, art in Me, and I in Thee, that they also may be in Us; that the world may believe that Thou didst sent Me.
22. “And the glory which Thou hast given Me I have given Me I have given to them; that they may be one, just as We are one;
23. I in them, and Thou in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, that the world may know that Thou didst send Me, and didst love them, even as thou didst love Me.
26. and I have made Thy name known to them and will make it known; that the love wherewith Thou didst love Me may be in them and I in them.”
16. Do you not know that when you present yourselves to someone as slaves for obedience, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin resulting in death, or of obedience resulting in righteousness?
12. So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling;
17. Obey your leaders and submit to them; for they keep watch over your souls, as those who will give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with grief, for this would be unprofitable for you.
17. If any man is willing to do His will, he shall know of the teaching, whether it is of God, or whether I speak from Myself.
16. And behold, one came to Him and said, “Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may obtain eternal life?”
17. And He said to him, “Why are you asking Me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.”
18. He said to Him, “which ones?” And Jesus said, “You shall not commit murder; You shall not commit adultery; You shall not steal; You shall not bear false witness;
19. Honor you father and mother; and You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”
20. The young man said to Him, “All these things I have kept; what am I still lacking?”
21. Jesus said to him, “If you wish to be complete, go and sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven; and come follow Me.”
22. But when the young man heard this statement, he went away grieved; for he was one who owned much property.
1 Corinthians 2:14-16
14. But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God; for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised
15. But he who is spiritual appraises all things, yet he himself is appraised by no man,
16. For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he should instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ.
8. Although He was a Son, He learned obedience from the things which He suffered.
Quotes; "I hear Gods voice coming out of you"