Bob Hambright is a former CEO of Balfour Beatty Construction, a leading international infrastructure and construction company. He is passionate about the topic of leadership and has invested in furthering leadership development within Clemson University and beyond. Bob is a mechanical engineer and he chose the topic of Values.
- Values determine how you view yourself and how you view others.
- Curiosity makes you smarter and a lot more interesting
- Be who you are and don’t try to be somebody else.
- “Values determine who you are.”
- “It’s hard to short cut hard work.”
- “If you do what your core tells you to do, things will work out for you.”