How should a family relate with one another? Does the extended family have a part in raising one another’s children? What are some things that have created the demise of a functional family? How is success for everyone attained? How do you learn? Practical, reading, by example? Let us break the misconceptions that exist for families.
• “I don’t want to do what dad does for work.”
• There is probably someone in the family at large that can help learn a different job.
• Because in family, can trust one another • How do we provide a successful life for everyone in the family?
• How does each individual learn? Provide atmosphere where all can learn. • We are believing for a whole new foundation of learning that works for everyone.
• Learn from books and then the practical understanding of how and why it works.
• How are relationships affected by others wrong thinking?
• How do I relate to other people’s relationships?
• How do we eliminate misconceptions of starting relationships?
7 Now Samuel did not yet know the LORD, nor had the word of the LORD yet been revealed to him.
8 So the LORD called Samuel again for the third time. And he arose and went to Eli and said, “Here I am, for you called me.” Then Eli discerned that the LORD was calling the boy.
9 And Eli said to Samuel, “Go lie down, and it shall be if He calls you, that you shall say, ‘Speak, LORD, for Your servant is listening.’ ” So, Samuel went and lay down in his place.
10 Then the LORD came and stood and called as at other times, “Samuel! Samuel!” And Samuel said, “Speak, for Your servant is listening.”
John 14:16, 26
16 “I will ask the Father, and He will give you another a Helper, that He may be with you forever;
26 “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.
2 Timothy 1:5
5 For I am mindful of the sincere faith within you, which first dwelt in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice, and I am sure that it is in you as well.
21 that they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me.
Galatians 5:22, 23
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
19 Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: a immorality, impurity, sensuality,
20 idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, d factions,
21 envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.1
New American Standard Bible: 1995 update. (1995). La Habra, CA: The Lockman Foundation.