Madi Baldwin is a switched on Gen Z Girl (& host of the Gen Z Girlies Podcast). Tune into this interview to soak up all of her 22 (almost 23) years of worldly wisdom.
In this chat we cover:
- Talking with friends who have different career ideas and beliefs to you.
- Finding foot holds in the first few years of your career as opposed to climbing the ladder.
- Social media and comparing yourself to what everyone else is doing.
- Travel, travel, travel!
- How you can have anything that you want but it might mean sacrificing something else.
- Completing a Masters in Entrepreneurship in Dublin, Ireland.
- Working at the Tokyo Olympics.
- Madi's soon-to-be-finished poetry novel.
- What the Gen Z Girls Podcast is all about.
As a mental health disclaimer, Madi does talk briefly about her experiences with depression.
I am so freaking excited to see what the next few years have in store for Madi. She has some amazing projects in the pipeline and she would love to connect with you. You can find her here:
Unserious Careers e-book for young people in the first 5 years of their career coming out by the end of Feb! Head to the website below to add your name to the list. Good things come to those on the list!
DM me on Insta or email me email@example.com to chat!