How To Be A Profitable Podcast Guest - With Kristin Molenaar
Tom Bailey, Founder Of Succeed Through Speaking, Interviews Kristin Molenaar
Kristin Molenaar is an entrepreneur-enthusiast who lives by the mantra "work less + make more". She enjoys helping entrepreneurs ditch vanity metrics for true, profitable connections. She's the CEO of YesBoss, an agency that helps entrepreneurs elevate their visibility + influence as a podcast guest, so they can scale their business without becoming a full time marketer.
Why you've got to check out Kristin's episode:
- Discover how Kristin helps entrepreneurs that typically serve an entrepreneurial audience including service providers, agency owners, coaches and consultants.
- Understand the challenge of constantly working in the background to become a credible authority, creating a tonne of content and the frustrations that comes from trying too hard to brag about yourself to get people to listen.
- How the constant churn of content with minimum engagement can be demoralising as a business owner or entrepreneur.
- The importance of not being a silo and how to get out there and facilitate ways to meet other entrepreneurs so that you can be a valuable asset to one another. The sooner you can get out there and forge better business relationships, the sooner you can grow your business.
- Get access to Kristin's 10 minute masterclass which covers the three steps to increasing your visibility and credibility as a podcast guest.