In this powerful episode, inspirational leader Sheree Hannah shares her personal story of being diagnosed with an autoimmune condition at a young age and developing an eating disorder. She talks about how this experience led her to become a holistic nutritionist and wellness coach specializing in women's hormone and gut health, and how she has dedicated her mission to helping women heal on a mind, body, and soul level. Join us as we explore topics such as struggles she has faced, recognizing that energy is our most valuable currency, the importance of self-care and boundaries, and so much more. This episode provides invaluable insights into the power of self-awareness and putting oneself first for greater success in life.
In this episode:
- Sheree’s mission is to help women heal on a mind, body, and soul level
- Women's hormone and gut health
- Implications of technology and work on our health
- Cycle syncing
- Women in the current state of working environments
- People are setting boundaries and putting themselves first
- How leadership is changing and people are putting more effort into healing
- Cutting out dairy and limiting caffeine consumption can lead to feeling more alert and less inflamed
“Energy is the biggest currency you have to play with.” - Sheree Hannah
"If you are burnt out, you've got no energy, you are waking up in the morning and you feel exhausted, and you're not as productive as work because you're having to pump back a bunch of coffee or caffeine just to keep you going, then you are not showing up as your best self.” - Sheree Hannah
Connect with Sheree through Instagram.
Connect with Denis:
Leadership Is Changing Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LeadershipIsChanging/
Leadership is Changing LinkedIn Page: