Even if you aren’t in the network marketing business, you are going to learn something from this Mommy Millionaire Minute. It’s an interesting question that gets asked pretty frequently. Is it okay to sell from two different companies if you are in network marketing? The answer is maybe, but Cayla doesn’t recommend it. For one, it could be against their rules, terms, and conditions. But more importantly, it’s been proven that you will be more successful, especially when starting out, to focus on just one thing at a time.
You will learn:
- [2:12] - It is in your best interest to focus on one thing at a time.
- [2:40] - It’s not that it can’t be done, but Cayla hasn’t seen anyone successful in two companies.
- [3:06] - Even if there’s one product in another company you like, don’t promote it.
- [3:36] - The comp plans in network marketing are designed for you to sell just for them.
- [4:09] - If you’re going to sell somebody’s else’s product, you have to know that you have to follow their rules.