We are programmed to blossom and there is a calling in us to blossom and we do ourselves harm when we resist our natural impulse to expand into our full potential.
Nick coaches some of the people who are best in the world at what they do – Olympic athletes, BAFTA winning TV and film producers, creators of successful brands and world leading entrepreneurs. He helps them blossom into their own peak performance through being inspired and enjoying what they do. He identifies the key universal factors that apply to all of us, allowing us all to be our best selves and do our best work, and be inspired whilst doing it.
He had a successful corporate career in sales and marketing. In 1989 he resigned to follow his own calling. He has gone on to start his own businesses and become the best-selling author of 18 books so far, a keynote speaker, and has spent over 20 years as a coach, adviser, friend, mentor, spiritual advisor and encourager to leaders and emerging leaders.
He has been invited to give talks in seventeen countries around the world, for public and entrepreneurial audiences, and also for dozens of companies including BT, Johnson & Johnson, The Institute of Leadership and Management, Barcroft Studios, Ink Global, Mindshare, IKEA, BBC, Yahoo, Just Eat, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Fosters, Mastercard, Deloitte Touche, W H Smith, The Met Police, McKinsey, The Chartered Institute of Marketing, The Health and Safety Executive, The Global Leaders Academy, The Market Research Institute, The Isle of Man Cabinet Office, Yo! Sushi and Merrill Lynch. He has also participated in around 2,000 media features and interviews.
BIGGEST TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Definition of leadership
- Leadership being a calling as well as a position
- Key distinctions between having a position of leadership and offering inspired leadership
- What does it mean to be at the top of our game
- What is the difference between showing up and showing off
- Why does showing up at the top of our game matter
- What is the cost of keeping ourselves smaller than we truly are and diminishing ourselves
- How do we draw the best out of ourselves
- How do we draw the best out of others
- Why do we stop ourselves being at the top of our game?
- What small and easy steps can we take right now
CONNECT WITH NICK WILLIAMS HERE
WORK WITH ME
COACHES, CONSULTANTS, ENTREPRENEURS & BUSINESS OWNERS if you are ready to step into your power, do what you love and make your dream business flourish
◉ Book a free call with me: