Community Service is Key to Healthy Communities – Guest Eddie Moore
Eddie Moore is a retired Nursing Assistant and works now as a mentor for Partners in Hope in Wisconsin. After leaving prison, Eddie's Parole Agent referred him to Partners in Hope. He has never left. He's now a partner.
Whether you are involved in community service is a question on the Wisconsin Pardon Application. It's an important question that we talk about in this episode. In the end, we find that it's not just important for those seeking a pardon, but for all, as it builds healthy communities and reduces the rate of recidivism.
· Helping others is an opportunity
· Partners in Hope and its positive environment
· Men leaving prison getting needed support
· Community Service is an important question on Pardon Application
· Promotes Responsibility and Confidence
· The building of relationships between police and the community
· Building Communication Skills
· All community members should get involved
For help with a pardon application email firstname.lastname@example.org