By Tammy Lacock
Warren Litzman explains the Apostle Paul’s gospel as the final gospel, the gospel for now.
In Romans 5:15, Paul expresses the same theme that we see throughout all of his 14 epistles: God’s gift of Grace to the sinner.
“Much more the Grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many” (Romans 5:15, KJV).
· We are saved from the trap of sin and death.
· We no longer live in darkness, cursed by the sin of Adam.
· Through Christ’s death and resurrection, our old lives of sin are crucified with Christ (Galatians 2:20), and we arise with Christ to new life IN Him.
· We are one with Christ, and therefore, one with our Father in heaven.
· We are no longer children of Satan, but children of God. The gift of all gifts.
The apostle Paul was raised up by Christ, Himself, to bring this final gospel to the world so that many people will believe and receive the revelation of Christ as their new life.
Have you heard of the Paul’s final gospel?
Follow Paul as He follows Christ, and you will hear it loud and clear. It’s not what we believe; it’s in Whom we believe.
Christ, our only hope of glory!