At least once a week, a surveyor contacts me who has received a complaint or claim and doesn't know what to do, or is now struggling to obtain PII insurance. And yes, while the market for insurance isn't great, the premiums are high, customers are a pain in the neck and didn't read the report, the plain truth is that at some level, you do not have a well run business and you've left yourself exposed. So if you find yourself in this situation, what do you do?
What We Cover: - How to accept your own part of responsibility for a complaint or a claim
- The benefits of being a member of RICS and having your business regulated
- Why it’s better that you are a limited company than a sole proprietor
- The importance of allocating time each week or month to work on your business
- The three areas you should focus on in your busines
- Why understanding your customers is key to reducing risk
- How your personal development plan helps you run your business in a safe way