What exactly is causing the current inflation, and how does it affect your retirement?
The supply chain issues we experienced during the pandemic majorly contributed to the current global inflation we’re now experiencing. The Fed has increased rates on a few major product categories raising the cost of inflation.
In this episode of the Secure Your Retirement podcast, we talk about the cause of inflation, what the Fed is doing, and how you can reduce the impact of inflation on your retirement. Listen in to learn how the Fed is trying to balance the economy to keep it balanced and avoid a crash.
In this episode, find out:
● How the pandemic supply chain issues led to the current inflation rate.
● The major categories getting affected by inflation due to supply chain issues and the Ukraine war.
● How the Fed is trying to balance things to keep the economy moving and avoid a crash.
● How the flexibility of retirees can allow them to avoid the impact of inflation.
● Why the Fed is avoiding making the inflation mistake of the 1970s and 80s.
● “A retiree cannot avoid inflation, but they can make some conscious decisions on whether or not they’re going to be fully susceptible to inflation.”- Murs Tariq
● “Knowing what you can control gives you power.”- Radon Stancil
If you are in or nearing retirement and you want to gain clarity on what questions you should be asking, learn what the biggest retirement myths are, and identify what you can do to achieve peace of mind for your retirement, get started today by requesting our complimentary video course, Four Steps to Secure Your Retirement!