On this episode I am joined by Bestselling Fiction and Non Fiction Author of such books as The War of Art, Turning Pro and The Artist Journey - Steven Pressfield.
With a life both as an aspiring writer and successful writer and screenplay writer Steven is an expert on the mental challenge we all face when embarking on difficult but worthy endeavours. The mental toll it takes on us and how this can be overcome.
In this insightful episode we discuss:
- How Steven's book resonated with me on my own journey
- The danger of going back into your old life
- The concept of engaging in shadow activities or careers to run from your true calling
- How resistance is a force that is trying to stop you from doing something
- The relationship between resistance and meaning and the interplay between the two
**To grab a FREE copy of my new e-book The V.A.M Blueprint click here**
Get involved and find out more
To get involved with the conversation on social media we are on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
If you want to join the Guild of Dads you can do so via our Facebook Group
Episode show notes can be found on our website
If you like what we are doing, leave a rating and review here