Pieces of a Woman, Season 2, is finally here and the theme is the new you in '22. Cristie and DeAnna take a quick look back at the goals they set and accomplished last year and the new ones they have planned for this year. Get ready for some incredible guests coming on and find out more about what to expect this season.
- [04:01] What the goal planning process looks like for Cristie and DeAnna as they enter 2022
- [06:57] The kinds of goals DeAnna and her husband create each year and why it’s important to do so
- [09:53] What is a to-be list vs. a to-do list?
- [11:09] Mid-year check-ins: Should you do them?
- [11:22] Cristie and DeAnna’s word of the year and how they use it as their guide throughout the year
- [14:38] What goal setting looks like for Cristie and her husband
- [16:55] “Success” isn’t what you think it is
- [19:24] A loopback to the 6 goals Cristie set for herself in 2021
- [20:43] Why DeAnna doesn’t believe in New Years Resolutions
- [21:39] The #1 thing that Cristie hopes becomes her new habit
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us an iTunes Review:
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.