What does it mean to have focus at a professional level? Dana Cavalea was the Director of Strength and Conditioning for the New York Yankees when they won the 2009 World Series, and he has worked directly with some of the greatest baseball players in the world. In this episode, he shares how professional athletes - and high achievers like you - can live a life of greater focus.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
High performers live and die by their routine. We often look towards others to create our routine, but the greatest players develop one that is right for them through years of experience. We want you to create a routine that is healthy for you. What are the things that need to happen for you to have an exceptional day?
In this episode you will learn...
- [10:20] How the elite separate themselves from everyone else (and how you can too).
- [11:00] What the best athletes have in common.
- [13:15] How business owners can perform like a Hall of Famer & succeed in the long-term.
- [18:10] Why high achievers are comfortable with rejection and failure.
- [19:10] How successful athletes maximize their focus.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Learn more about Dana: DanaCavalea.com | Twitter | Facebook
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters
Mentioned in this episode:
Go to heathycell.com slash ONE and use promo code ONE to get 20% off your first order. That’s healthycell dot com slash O-N-E to get 20% off your first order with promo code ONE
Go to Bambee dot com RIGHT NOW and type in The ONE Thing under PODCAST when you sign up - it’ll really help the show.
Spelled, BAM-B-E-E dot com. Bambee dot com type in The ONE Thing