Is Facebook advertising dead - and can you still use it to drive results for small business owners?
Like all advertising platforms, the grass is greener where you water it. You can still get tremendous results with Facebook ads, but only if you implement the right strategies and give the algorithm enough time to learn.
On today's episode, host Mark de Grasse talks to Allie Bloyd, the owner of Allie Bloyd media - a seven-figure-per-year business that helps local business owners and agencies dominate their market. Tune in to hear how Allie uses low-ticket front-end offers to drive leads and eventually close high-ticket backend sales - with Facebook ads at the core of it all.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- Facebook ads are alive and well
- How to use low-ticket front-end offers for high-ticket backend sales
- The dos and don'ts of running gated offers
- Digital marketing for small local businesses
- Not all leads are created equal
- A data-driven approach to converting leads into customers
- The strained relationship between marketers and small businesses
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you'd like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
This Month's Sponsors:
More Resources from Scalable
More Shows You'll Love
- Perpetual Traffic - The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch - Sit down every week some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Conversion Optimization Superpowers!
Put A Creative Team Of Fanatical Split-Testers To Work On Your Site with Conversion Fanatics!
How Marketers Manage Visual Assets
Google Drive and Dropbox slowing your team down? Air makes image and video collaboration easy!
Become A Certified E-Commerce Marketing Master
Take the Industry's Most Comprehensive E-Commerce Marketing Certification for the Modern Marketer!