Joining me on this episode of the Treasury Career Corner podcast is Ashish Advani, Corporate Treasurer, Global Head of Tax, Trade, and Enterprise Risk Management at Ampere.
Ashish has over two decades of global experience in foreign exchange, business, and wealth management. He tackles problems with a unique perspective, breaking situations down to the basics, enabling his audience to understand the problem, and crafting an effective and efficient solution. Ashish has spoken about foreign exchange and related treasury risks at almost all major cities in the US.
Ashish has a powerful background in Treasury and Global Tax. His commanding knowledge of tax regulations helps Ashish design solutions that comply with the multitude of tax regulations while achieving the Treasury's desired result.
Ashish is a qualified accountant in several countries and has also collected an MBA from Kansas City. He has lived and worked in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, Asia and North America. He likes to blend in his knowledge of people and cultures when he crafts solutions for various people he has worked for.
Ampere is an American semiconductor company based in Santa Clara, California, that develops ARM-based computer processors. Ampere is designing the future of hyperscale cloud computing with its 64-bit designed Arm® server processor architecture.
On this episode, we discussed…
- How Ashish’s extroverted personality led him from accounting to Treasury
- Why Ashish diversified his experience across industries and continents
- How Ampere is contributing to the future of cloud computing
- What Treasury challenges there are for a growing company
- The key developments that shaped Ampere’s growth
- How relationships significantly impact progressing within Treasury
- Why social and personal development is vital to Ashish’s success
- Ashish’s tips and advice for the younger generation of treasurers
You can get in touch with Ashish by connecting with him on LinkedIn.
Are you interested in pursuing a career within Treasury?
Whether you’ve recently graduated, or you want to search for new job opportunities to help develop your treasury career, The Treasury Recruitment Company can help you in your search for the perfect job. Find out more here. Or, send us your CV and let us help you in your next career move!
If you’re enjoying the show please rate and review us on whatever podcast app you listen to us on, for Apple Podcasts click here!