In this episode, Ian shares with you his experiences to show you how giving yourself space to take a deep breath and spend time with nature can help you regain your focus on your journey. It is absolutely ok to change your direction and face the opportunities that await.
• The song that tingled an inspiration
• Finding peace and harmony in your surroundings to get you moving forward
• Continue your journey and look at the elements in your life that you wish to change
• When the student is ready, the teacher will appear
• Unpack the unknown things that may be holding you back through this journey
• Explore wonderful opportunities for your self-connection, growth, and healing
• Unlock your Grief Code and find the potential to change directions
About the Host:
Ian Hawkins is the Founder and Host of The Grief Code. Dealing with grief firsthand with the passing of his father back in 2005 planted the seed in Ian to discover what personal freedom and legacy truly is. This experience was the start of his journey to heal the unresolved and unknown grief that were negatively impacting every area of his life. Leaning into his own intuition led him to leave corporate and follow his purpose of creating connection for himself and others. The Grief Code is a divinely guided process that enables every living person to uncover their unresolved and unknown grief and dramatically change their life and the lives of those they love. Thousands of people have now moved from loss to light following this exact process.
You can also stay connected with me by joining The Grief Code community at www.ianhawkinscoaching.com/thegriefcode and remember, so that I can help even more people to heal, please subscribe and leave a review on your favourite podcast platform.