If participating in events is part of your marketing strategy – whether you’re speaking, sponsoring, or exhibiting – you’ll know that plenty of effort goes into the content you create. This is the case whether it’s a virtual, in-person, or hybrid event. Good news - you can save time, money and labor by repurposing that content.
In this episode, we discuss how to give your event content a new lease of life, why taking a different approach to event content could help your business get noticed and learn 4 key types of event content teeming with repurposing potential.
- How Content 10x create content with repurposing in mind for the events we attend
- 4 key ways you can repurpose event content
- How thinking outside the box (or booth!) could help your brand stand out
Important links & mentions:
- Content 10x: https://www.content10x.com
- Episode 232 – When is the Best Time to Repurpose Your Content?: https://www.content10.com/232
- My book: https://www.content10x.com/book (Content 10x: More Content, Less Time, Maximum Results)
Amy Woods is the CEO and founder of Content 10x, the world’s first and longest-running specialist content repurposing agency that partners exclusively with B2B tech and professional services businesses.
Amy is a best-selling author, hosts two content marketing podcasts (The Content 10x Podcast and B2B Content Strategist), and speaks on stages all over the world about the power of content repurposing.
Join hundreds of business owners, content creators and marketers and get content repurposing tips and advice delivered straight to your inbox every week https://www.content10x.com/newsletter