In this episode, I'm joined by Michael Atwood who is the co-founder of Oshi a community-driven bitcoin rewards platform. Michael shares why a business should accept bitcoin, how to think about it from an incentive and reward platform. This is a different, but thought-provoking discussion.
- What is OSHI - why it matters and what they do?
- Rewards and loyalty programs - how bitcoin perfectly fits and is interoperable EVERYWHERE.
- How could someone actually use bitcoin in "REAL LIFE".
- How saving on merchant processing fees leveraging the bitcoin network can lower the cost of care.
- Running specials and leveraging bitcoin as a discounting method.
- How to use bitcoin but pay bills due in dollars.
- A sneak peek on what's on the horizon for business owners.
- AND so much MORE
Sign up for Oshi for FREE HERE
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)
APEX Design Build
Job Links from the end of the episode
- Fort Walton Beach (email: email@example.com)
- Northern Vermont (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Northern Indiana