Most people are currently wasting at least 20% of their time – but you can take that time back, in less than 30 days. Marc King is a regional director and coach within Keller Williams, which gives him a unique perspective when it comes to controlling our time. With his help, we created this training on overcoming some of the biggest challenges you have with your time and the easy way you can take back control of it. This training ended up being really helpful for some members of the Keller Williams family, so we also wanted to share it with all of you. There's a visual component to this episode. If you'd like to watch it, click this link to go to the1thing.com/podcasts/91.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
As always, we challenge you to think BIG about executing these lessons on a very high level, and then go really small. Out of everything in this episode, what is the ONE thing you can do that will make everything else easier or unnecessary? We discussed a few specific things in this episode that you can choose from: Are you creating Your 411 every week? If you need some inspiration, head over to www.the1thing.com/411excel to see how Geoff does it. When you look at your goals, can you change them so that they're activity-based instead of goals-based? If your 411 feels like a to-do list, can you make it a must-do list? Are your priorities in order of priority? Does your calendar reflect your priorities?
In this episode you will learn...
- [6:45] What will change if you develop more clarity on your priorities.
- [14:00] ONE tool that can give you absolute clarity on your priorities (if you use it correctly).
- [15:45] Why you need to set goals in both your professional and personal lives.
- [17:50] 4 questions you can ask to gain absolute clarity on your priorities.
- [37:50] Why you need to make your calendar reflect your priorities (and ONE simple exercise that will help you do it).
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Create your own 411: the1thing.com/411 Check out Geoff’s 411: www.the1thing.com/411excel
- Were you told that if you worked hard and saved in your 401k that, one day, you would retire and secure your slice of the American Dream? We were, but if you look at the wealthy, that’s not how they got there. We’re excited to introduce you to Patrick Donohoe and his team at Paradigm Life because they specialize in an investment strategy that creates wealth, and they want to share it with listeners of The ONE Thing podcast. If you go to PerpetualWealthStrategy.net, you can download the free report: The Entrepreneur's Hierarchy of Investment.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters