Top 10 Lessons from 400 Episodes with Jacob Ayers
Thank you so much for investing your time to listen to numerous insights and wisdom from all the remarkable guests in the past years. We are asking you to continually support and listen to us in the upcoming episodes. The right mindset with the right vision, having the knowledge, and taking action are keys to realizing our goals!
- Top 10 lessons that Jacob learned in 400 podcast episodes
- How to create thousands of dollars’ equity through 1 multi-family property
- Risk mitigation methods to protect deals during this COVID-19 pandemic
- Jacob’s recent deals and refinance
Top 10 Lessons I’ve learned from 400 podcast episodes
- You don’t have to have it all figured out before you get started (this podcast for example)
- Success is built on consistent action
- You can achieve anything you want if you’re intentional (Intention Journal)
- Pick an investing strategy and stick with it
- Surround yourself with people who are like the type of person you want to become
- Do something every single day that your tomorrow self will thank you for
- Measure your success not based on other people, but rather based on your past. Always measure backwards. Gap and the Gain by Dan Sullivan and Benjamin Hardy
- Build positive momentum with little wins
- Create a vision for your life and slowly make that vision a reality (Cam Herald’s Vivid Vision)
- Do what makes you happy. You only have 1 life. Live it to the fullest based on your own rules.
Bonus: If you’re not embarrassed by where you were 3 years ago, you’re not growing enough.
Exactly What to Say book by Phil M. Jones
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!