Have you been thinking, “I’m done with work and ready to retire”?
Then you’re not alone. Lots of people are in a similar situation and want to know if they can retire earlier than they’d planned.
But is it something you can realistically consider? And if so, what happens to your retirement income plan?
In this episode of the Secure Your Retirement podcast, we’re asking the question, “Can You Retire Early?”. Covering what you’ll need to consider and how it will affect your finances, we’ll show you if early retirement is the best option for you.
In this episode, find out:
- What early retirement looks like from a financial point of view
- What to consider if you’re thinking of retiring early
- What affects your retirement assets if you choose to retire early
- How to calculate a realistic spending plan for your retirement
- Why now is the perfect time to create a retirement income plan
“We have to assume a point that we will need money until, so we plan up to age 90” – Murs Tariq
“If you don’t have a written retirement plan, we’d encourage you to have a conversation with us” – Radon Stancil
Important Links & Mentions
- Text our hotline: 984-207-1753
If you are in or nearing retirement and you want to gain clarity on what questions you should be asking, learn what the biggest retirement myths are, and identify what you can do to achieve peace of mind for your retirement, get started today by requesting our complimentary video course, Four Steps to Secure Your Retirement!
To access the course, simply visit POMWealth.net/podcast.
To receive our free book, Get Off the Retirement Rollercoaster, leave a 5-star rating review on Apple Podcasts and send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org.