Gabriela Pulido is the Founding Partner of Scalto, a company that focuses on branding and communications to help Hispanic and Latin American B2B service businesses become scalable. She joins the Brand Outlaw podcast to talk about business, communication, and how dealing with a harrowing experience made her stronger.
Topics from this episode:
- Scalto and the "scaling mindset"
- How does weak branding hold back scaling?
- Miami's booming tech scene
- Communicating to different Hispanic communities
- Dealing with having been kidnapped in Venezuela
- Best business cultures in Latin America
Scalto website | Twitter | Instagram | Gabriela's LinkedIn
Brand Outlaw is brought to you by Superkick.
For your brand to succeed, you need to proudly and clearly plant your flag. Superkick will work with you to develop your brand's positioning, messaging, and more. Visit superkickbranding.com.
Got a question you want us to answer during the show? Ask here.
More Superkick links