How to Reduce Pressure Cooker Stress in Your Business
Pressure Cooker Stress
If you’re experiencing pressure cooker stress you’re not alone. No matter what size business you work in, the to do lists, the emails, the meetings, and the demands on your time feel non-stop. But the good news is that my next guest, Aimee Bernstein, is here to show you how you can achieve more and stress less.
What You’ll Discover About Pressure Cooker Stress :
* The difference between pressure and stress [02:19]
* How to transform pressure into performance [04:54]
* How to manage the release valve of pressure cooker stress [07:16]
* How managing pressure can improve resilience [08:50]
* The stigma associated with admitting to pressure cooker stress [10:21]
* Creating a safe space to talk about pressure cooker stress [14:39]
* Mind-body exercises that train you body against pressure cooker stress [16:49]
* And MUCH more.
♥ Share this episode with someone you think will benefit from it. ♥
Aimee teaches busy leaders and their teams how to use pressure– the energy of change– to develop well-being, self-mastery, powerful partnerships, and high performance while raising states of consciousness.
She is also the President of Open Mind Adventures, is a change accelerator with over 40 years of experience whose clients have included The Ritz Carlton, The Port of Singapore Authority, MasterCard, Microsoft Latin America, Dolce & Gabbana and numerous universities and nonprofit organizations.
Aimee also brings some serious academic credentials to the party too, having received her graduate degree in counseling psychology from Boston University and interning at Massachusetts General Hospital under the auspices of the Harvard Medical School.
Rating and reviewing the show helps us grow our audience and allows us to bring you more of the rich information you need to succeed from our high powered guests. Leave a review at Lovethepodcast.com/BusinessConfidential
Joining the Business Confidential Now family is easy and lets you have instant access to the latest tactics, strategies and tips to make your business more successful.