Questions lead to answers. If someone asks you a question, that will lead you to give some sort of response. If they ask the wrong QUESTION, they get the wrong ANSWER, and if they ask the RIGHT question, they’ll get the RIGHT answer. It’s THAT simple. So what is the difference between a DISEMPOWERING question and an EMPOWERING one?
Asking the wrong question comes from a place of SHAME. It disempowers us, and it is UNHEALTHY. But you can flip a question on its head and ask it in a DIFFERENT way and this can leave you feeling EMPOWERED. This week, Mark is sharing some examples of disempowering questions and how to replace them with the ones that will turn you into the man you TRULY want to be. It’s time to STOP focusing on what you’ve lost, START focusing on what you have to GAIN, change your language, and change your LIFE.
“Nobody can change anything by asking WHY.”
- Mark Santiago
In This Episode:
- There is something EVERY woman wants. Here’s what it is…
- Discover what an afformation is and how it can empower you
- Learn what can cause toxicity and dysfunction in your marriage
- Find out why an area of friction in your marriage doesn’t have to be TOXIC, but why you make it so it is
- Mark shares the KEY to emotional connection in a relationship
- Shame-based thinking does NOT empower you. Here’s why…
- Hear why Mark ended up with an AMAZING girl due to changing his language
- Learn one of the BIGGEST communication issues in a marriage