Welcome to Perpetual Traffic, the podcast that helps you create and sustain demand for your business. In this episode, hosts Ralph and Kasim will take you on a journey to explore how to create your own demand by taking a unique approach to advertising. They share their expertise on how educational content and video ads can be used to create demand and how to optimize your ad spend by using a wholesale buying approach. Additionally, they discuss strategies for getting feedback on your content and where to find more resources online. Tune in for a deep dive into the world of creating and sustaining demand for your business!
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- 00:00:00 Learning New Words: A Journey Through The Pages
- 00:00:25 Breaking Norms: The Heavy Book That Dares To Be Different
- 00:04:48 Revisiting Success: Transformative Storytelling In Video Ads
- 00:06:13 Reviving The Transformation: How To Make A Compelling Video Ad
- 00:09:27 Breaking Rules: $158k Ad Spend In 30 Days
- 00:12:46 Proactive Lead Generation: Investing In Top-Of-Funnel Ads
- 00:15:15 Challenging Business Models: The Power Of A Father's Words
- 00:17:13 No Call To Action? No Problem: Forcing Top-Of-Funnel Ad Spend
- 00:21:29 From Gum To Business: Creative Thinking And Network Marketing
- 00:26:15 Selling New Media Mix: Why It's Not Easy And How To Do It
- 00:27:35 Conversion Ad Spending Analysis: Are You Wasting Money?
- 00:30:34 Investing In Future Sales: The Benefits Of Conversion Marketing
- 00:32:58 Retargeting For Small Video Views: Make Your Ads Count
- 00:35:33 From Retail To Wholesale: Increasing Efficiency Of Ad Spend
- 00:40:13 The Dirty Secret Of Direct Response Ads: Invest For Future Success
Links and Resources:
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Mentioned in this episode:
Content At Scale
Content At Scale